domingo, 25 de novembro de 2012

SNAP

Thank you my dear friend, for the good advice. You're always the best one to give me an answer to my questions. Sometimes they aren't the nicest or the answers I would hope. But they are always the ones I should hear. So thanks Will, for the kind friendship. =]

I've been acting absolutely stupid. Dreaming a nonsense. Hoping for impossible things to happen. Now it's time to snap out of it. I'm not perfect but I'm pretty close to it - ;) - so, it's time to stop worrying and thinking someone is too good to be true so I have to stick with the tantrums, the lack of time, etcetera. Like a man once said "If you run for me, I'll meet you halfway. If you don't I'm not running the whole marathon for you".
No settling for less, Jeanne. Not anymore.

(And thank you Aurea, for the soundtrack. Every decisive moment in a movie, has one. In real life, you were mine)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário