"How to give up?
How to say I'm sorry but I can't take it anymore.
How to say goodbye to the thing that makes your wishes come true?
How?
How to leave without leaving behind what you love mixed with everything you hate?
How to.
I just wanted to stop for a minute. To stop time and to make it run faster. I just want independence so that I can't be kicked out.
I just want to prove they are wrong without having to cut my wrists.
I just want to make everything silent so that I don't have to answer.
I just want my ears to shut and to be able to ignore the way they try to hurt me.
I just want it to stop.
Oh God please make it stop.
Please!
Please give me the strength I need to leave and still be able to make my wishes come true.
Please help me not to become insane.
Please!"
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário