segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

"Enough is enough"

"The day had been fantastic. In the morning we worked to get all the sandwiches done at time so that the goup would have something to eat. I wasn't escorting the first group to the study visit so I decided to go to the hotel. Catch a bit of sun just by the pool. He would be there to see me, I hoped.
I got to the hotel bursting of happiness.
He was there. I tried not talking to him. There were new people who had just gotten to the hotel so I introduced myself, giggled a bit and turned my attention to one o the guys. He was asking help regarding shopping malls. I though it was hillarious because the last thing I think about when I have a whole city to know, is a shopping mall. I was explaning that there was a subway station not far from the Hotel. The goofy guy came from nowhere and told me he couldn't walk with the sunglight. I convinced him so well that Ahdin decided to invite me for company. It would be just me and the guys. It was kind of tough choosing between 4 funny guys, He included, or staying alone. Obviously I joined them. It was cool making them sweat under the burning sun. He was talking to me an decided to make a move. He caught my hand and held it while walking. Surprised but satisfied I did nothing.
We got to the subway. He sat next to me. What would I do? Nothing. I did NOTHING. We got to the Mall. Every store made me crave for beautiful clothing like the other girls were wearing. Mini akirts included..."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário