I was taught that happiness was achievable and that fairy tales, where the princess and the prince would live happilly ever after, existed. I believed in love and in soulmates [i originally wrote soilmates which also fits in here], and in symbols of love.
"Once upon a time there was a girl who had a pebble in shape of a heart and who gave her pebble heart to a tall blond prince."
I'm sitting at the varanda looking at the bright lights of the far away buildings and street lamps. I do not believe in princes or in soulmates but i still believe in love.
But is it enough? Is it enough to love and to be loved when the prince doesn't rescue you, doesn't offer dozens of rose button buquets or doesn't take you to a fancy place where you can use the fancy dress you bought for him to undress?
Maybe not.
"The pebble remained at the prince's hands and so it remained his. Whether he forgot to keep it safe was, another story to be told at another time."
I miss being taken cared off. I have people who would give me the moon, only if i had my heart back.
But life is like this and without Him I feel lonelier than ever. How come? Love I guess. No one can change the choices of the heart.
As for me, lonely as always, i try finding myself in the deep mist that lives in my head, while i teach my heart to only love when it can properly be loved back.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário